SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

AOS Crash on DLL Call - Heap Corruption Error within Pricing Logic

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Timothy Ott asked a question on 12 Jun 2019 2:53 PM

Question Status

Unanswered

After adding a line to a sales order or quotation, the price is calculated. During the calculation, the Microsoft.Dynamics.Commerce.Headquarters.RetailProxy DLL is called. When this happens, the AOS immediately stops, due to a heap corruption error 0xc0000374.  Faulting Module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll.  I turned on the Fuslogvw binding log, and determined that the binding to the RetailProxy dll was successful, and there were no binding failures during the crash. 

This is happening in 2 of our 3 Dev environments.  It appears to only happen when 'execute business logic in CIL' is unchecked, but certain tasks like salesLine copying will crash the aos even if CIL is checked.  We uninstalled and then re-Installed AX on these machines and the issue WAS resolved, but after running incremental CIL the issue is now back.

I am unfamiliar with debugging heap corruption errors.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I don't think there is much you can do. Make sure you have the latest kernel version and if you do, log a support request.

Timothy Ott responded on 13 Jun 2019 5:26 AM

Thanks Martin. The kernel version matches that of our production environment, which does not have this issue.  I suppose we may have to open a support ticket.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS