SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

No transactions are selected for settlement, although Settlement type: designated transactions was selected for vendor VXXX, voucher YYYYYYYY.

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

subashini bonkuri asked a question on 13 Jun 2019 6:41 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi Experts,

We are doing the vendor payment by generating check payment and designated settlement transaction type.But we are getting the belwo error

No transactions are selected for settlement, although Settlement type: designated transactions was selected for vendor VXXX, voucher YYYYYYYY.

Could you please any one give the solution that how can we resolve this issue.

Hello subashini,

Have you set a mark for the invoices that you want to have settled in the settlement form?

Can you share the form and the exact button that you pressed that triggered this error?

Many thanks and best regards,

Ludwig

subashini bonkuri responded on 16 Jun 2019 5:31 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

HI,

We are doing the vendor payment through designated settlement process. here what i am asking is once we mark the line do we have to  click on update button or not.

If we click on update button what will happen and if we do not click on update button what will happened?

Please suggest me 

Suggested Answer

Hello subashini,

What you describe sounds as if you are posting the payment journal and then navigate to the vendor and the open transaction settlement form to do the settlement.

Is that right?

Assuming that you are following this process then you have to press the update button, otherwise the settlement does not occur and closing the form does not do anything.

Best regards,

Ludwig

subashini bonkuri responded on 16 Jun 2019 5:31 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

HI,

We are doing the vendor payment through designated settlement process. here what i am asking is once we mark the line do we have to  click on update button or not.

If we click on update button what will happen and if we do not click on update button what will happened?

Please suggest me 

Suggested Answer

Hello subashini,

What you describe sounds as if you are posting the payment journal and then navigate to the vendor and the open transaction settlement form to do the settlement.

Is that right?

Assuming that you are following this process then you have to press the update button, otherwise the settlement does not occur and closing the form does not do anything.

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS