Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I own a small/medium sized candy store and am looking at purchasing our first pos system, but have a few questions for those of you who use the system daily.
1) Will Microsoft dynamics run on winodows 8?
2) What accounting software is it compatible with?
3) Does it matter what company I use to process credit/debit cards?
4) Can customers place an online order for in store pickup?
5) I'm sure it does, but can we track our inventory across multiple stores?
Since we do both prepackaged and custom weights we would like to incorporate a scale and label printer.
6) Can I use a scale with microsoft dynamics, if so does it matter which one?
7) Can microsoft dynamics send a command to a label printer that will automatically start printing a label for the recently weighed item(s) with our logo and information, basically fill in the weight and type of candy along side our predetermined logo and company information.
8) I have also been looking at intuit pos, what makes Microsoft dynamics a better option?
Thanks for your time and hopefully I posted this in the correct area.
The answers to your questions go well beyond what you're asking. But, without going into detail:
Dynamics AX, stated very very simplistically, is accounting software, but is capable of
doing immensely more than that.. Your question requires more information.
This is dependent upon what vendor you choose and the setup you
decide upon. The non-complicated answer, no, it doesn't matter.
There is a way to set this up, yes.
Directly with AX, I'm not sure.
It can certainly collect the data and allow for this through a third party bolt-on, but I
am not sure if it can do this natively.
I cannot say at this time; I've never looked at intuit.
Again, these are very basic answers. But I wanted to give you something to start with.
you need only POS or with an ERP ?
Business Applications communities