Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have setup the Vendor Collaboration in D365 and done the following actions;
1. Contoso Purchasing Clerk created a PO and sent for the Vendor review - so the PO is now on 'External Review' status
2. Vendor Contact accepted the PO
3. Purchasing clerk now needs to accept and confirm the PO
But only the POs with 'Unanswered' Response status would be available for Purchasing clerk to accepet/ Reject.
anything that has been accepted by Vendor contact are not listed for the Purchasing Clerk to Accept/ Reject and confirm.
What set up am I missing here?
Ps: for Purchase Clerk to review the responses from Vendor Contact I tried two ways.
1. Vendor Collaboration Module > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders for Review
2. Go to the PO in question > Go to Vendor Collaboration section in Action Pane at the top > Click View response on latest sent orders etc.
once the vendor has accepted the order, the employee in purchasing does not need to accept again, but the order has to be confirmed instead.
Business Applications communities