Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
1. Setup sales tax code
2. Setup sales tax group,
3. Setup item sales group, select item sales group = ‘All’, add sales tax code = CA95
4. Inventory management – Setup – Inventory and warehouse management parameters
Under PHYSICAL POSTING - Post Physical Sales Tax = YES
Post product receipt in ledger = YES
Post packing slip in ledger = YES
5. Inventory management – Posting – Transaction combinations，Activate sales tax group = Yes
Modules – Inventory management – Posting – PostingClick on Purchase OrderFrom the radio button list select Accrued sales tax on receiptClick on NewItem Code = AllAccount code = AllSales tax group = #CAUSEMain account = 110180 or select one from the list I used 110180
6. Create PO and header line, Purchase order lines, confirm PO and Post Product receipt Accrued sales tax on receipt
a. Item number = #TestItem
b. Site = 1
c. Warehouse = 11
d. Quantity = 1
e. Unit Price = 1000
f. Expand Line Details
g. Click Setup
h. SALES TAX
i. Item sales tax group = ALL
l. sales tax group = #CAUSE
7. The current use tax account 600180 for Purchase expenditure, un-invoiced, why not use 100180 for Accrued sales tax on receipt ?
How to post the Accrued sales tax on receipt ?
Unfortunately, we cannot see your screenprints.
Can you try uploading them again through the 'use rich formatting' button right below this textbox?
About accrued sales tax:
There is an inventory parameter available in the inventory accounting tab 'post physical sales tax'. Please make sure that this parameter is enabled.
Many thanks and best regards,
Thanks Ludwig. I have upload these screenprints, the parameter 'post physical sales' was enabled. If need to post the Accrued sales tax on receipt account, what did i need to config?
Hello Clark Wang,
Thank you for uploading the screenprints.
I would expect - as you said - that account 100180 is used for the physical sales tax posting.
However, your voucher shows a wrong posting type 'Purch expenditure uninvoiced'.
I tried to replicate this issue in a standard MS contoso environment where the posting type 'accrued sales tax on receipt' was used.
1. What AX2012 version do you operate exactly?
2. Can you try setting up the physical sales tax posting in a demo test environment that does not have any adjustments and try posting the packing slip? I wonder if this works in your system.
Thanks Ludwig. I always repro this issue in standard MS demo data environment for USMF company by using AX7 environment.
With AX7 you mean MSDyn365FO, right?
Can you share the exact version and PU that is installed?
Yes, I used MSDyn365FO and Application Version: [7.3.11972.5]. This is standard environment without customization development.
Business Applications communities