Last week, I presented at eXtreme 365, followed by the User Group Summit Europe in Amsterdam, focusing on the Business Applications Communities. I had the opportunity and the pleasure to connect with many of the Microsoft Business Application Communities members, moderators, contributors, partners, and MVPs at the UG summit. 

I thank you all for everything you do in the community helping others succeed by answering forum questions and contributing to discussions, blogs, webinars and events.

photo of presentation

With more than 2,700 atttendees, the UG Summit kicked off Wednesday March 27 with great keynote sessions, panel discussions, and presentations by Muhammad Alam, Kees Hertogh, and Shelly Bakke. Everyone loved the Mixed Reality demo during the keynote session!

At the Expo during the UG Summit, attendees who signed up for at least one of our Business Application Communities were entered to win a random drawing held Thursday afternoon. Petru Dracia, a Business Applications Analyst at Fugro in the Netherlands was the lucky winner of the Surface Go.

Please continue to stay engaged in the Communities to get answers to your questions in the forums, contribute to discussions, read or create blog posts, view webinars, and stay informed of coming global community events.