Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services provide a cloud-based collaborative workspace that customers and their partners can use to manage Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementations. It helps to simplify and standardise the implementation process.
In order to get access to this great resource, consultants need to have a PartnerSource access and therefore to be associated with a Partner – but now, there is a way for independent consultants to benefit from this as well.
Lifecycle Services apply to the following versions of AX:
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3,
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2,
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Feature Pack,
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Here are a few examples of the Lifecycle Services tools. For the full list, please follow this link.
– Projects: enable you to collaborate with partners and to track progress.
– Methodologies: helps to make your implementation projects more repeatable and predictable.
– Business process modeller: create, view and modify standard process flows inside Dynamics AX.
– Cloud-hosted environments: deploy Dynamics AX environments on Microsoft Azure.
– Issue search: helps you find existing solutions for known issues in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
– License sizing estimator: calculate the number of licences required for Dynamics AX 2012.
– Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services: a questionnaire which lets Partners and customers create configurations which match their business needs.
– System diagnostics: helps administrators monitor Microsoft Dynamics AX environments.
– Updates for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3: update installer for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
– Upgrade analysis: Upgrade analysis helps you plan your upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
– Usage profiler: Usage profiler is a data-gathering tool that helps you describe your projected or current usage of a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementation.
– Lifecycle Services Downloadable Tools: The downloadable tools on Lifecycle Services provide a set of tools that were previously hosted on Microsoft Dynamics InformationSource.
If you already have access to the DLP and PartnerSource, follow this link and log-in using the same Microsoft account.
If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have DLP and PartnerSource access yet, you can obtain it by registering with 365 Freelance – see how.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
The post Independent consultants, get access to the Lifecycle services! appeared first on The 365 Freelance Blog.