Company: An award-winning provider of business solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Location: United Kingdom (home-based)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Attractive package based on experience
Start date: early November
This opportunity will offer you a chance to help build a Dynamics CRM practice. It is an ideal role for an ambitious, enthusiastic and determined individual who wants to run and grow a CRM practice.
– Project Management over multiple projects and clients
– Leading a team of internal consultants
– Coordinating customer relationships
– Facilitating workshops
– Overseeing the delivery of Dynamics CRM solutions
– Business analysis
– Communicating with C-level clients
– Pre-sales involvement
– Coordination with other internal teams and stakeholders
This position involves travelling across the UK 50% of the time. The rest of the work can be done from home. Need to be able to come to the office (in Marlow) 2 days a month.
Various levels of experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– Will have worked for a professional services organisation & or Microsoft ‘Gold’ Partner
– Confident working with multiple clients and multiple projects within a working week with experience gained across a broad range of industries
– Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience
– Demonstrable financial acumen in the delivery of projects to the agreed budgets
– A proven delivery track record of Dynamics CRM Solution projects
– A proven knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (v4, 2011, 2013, 2015)
– Must be able to organise, lead and motivate teams of management, technical, support and training consultants both internally and within client organisations
– Business analysis skills to define and review requirements
– A strong customer focus with effective change management skills
– Exceptional communication skills across executive, technical & non-technical audiences
– Quality / customer relationship focus to confirm deliverables will meet expectations
– Project Management Certified (PRINCE2® Practitioner and / or PMI certification)
– Must have certification – MB5-705: Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations
– Experienced in Managing Agile, Waterfall and SDLC
– Desirable – Security Cleared
– Willingness to travel far and wide in the UK (with the ability to work from home when appropriate)
– Treating the customer as king but delivering to time/quality/costs constraints!
To apply, contact email@example.com or sign-up to www.365talentportal.com
The post Permanent role – Dynamics CRM Delivery Manager – UK-based appeared first on The 365 Freelance Blog.