Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Answer forum questions for a chance to win prizesProviding verified answers in the community not only helps your colleagues find solutions, it also earns community members badges and spots on the Top 10 Leaderboards. Starting this month, your verified answers can help you earn a chance to win monthly prizes.
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
With the release of Dynamics CRM 2016 getting closer, several interesting Microsoft-led Dynamics CRM training opportunities have been announced for November and December 2015. The most exciting ones are probably the new Microsoft Dynamics Marketing training sessions, available for the first time this November.
Upcoming training events include:
– Virtual training on MDM (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing)
– Functional Application in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
– Unified Service Desk for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Great news for Dynamics CRM consultants! Virtual training on Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (MDM) for presales is now available and open for registration. This is a Microsoft-led training course.
The course’s total duration is twelve hours: it consists of four virtual sessions over four days, each three hours long.
– Introduction to Integrated Marketing Management
– Starting to work with MDM
– Marketing project management
– Multi-channel marketing
– Leads and CRM to MDM connection
– MDM compete
This course will include hands-on learning and follow-up sessions where you will be given the opportunity to ask questions.
This is a virtual training course – access information will be provided before the course starts.
The dates are November 9th to November 12th. The training is offered at two different times:
7:00am – 10:00am PST (3:00pm – 6:00pm GMT)
7:00pm – 10:00pm PST (3:00am – 6:00am GMT)
To see the detailed agenda and to register for one of these sessions, click the corresponding link. Please hurry as these sessions are sure to be very popular.
This Microsoft-led virtual training course is designed to provide a basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (MDM) and its features. It will introduce you to MDM’s five main sections and show you how to integrate each of these sections into one-another.
– Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
– Module 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
– Module 3: Lead Management and Landing Pages
– Module 4: Email Marketing and Social Media Outreach
– Module 5: Marketing Campaign Automation
– Module 6: Marketing Reports and Analytics
– Module 7: Marketing Project Management
– Module 8: Managing Marketing Finances
– Module 9: The Microsoft Dynamics Marketing and CRM Connector
– Module 10: Setting up a Deployment for Success
A detailed agenda is available here.
Date: November 24th to November 26th 2015
Time: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm IST (8:00am to 11:00 am GMT)
In order to access all of the course pre-requisites, information, and course materials, you must have access to the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP).
If you are an independent Dynamics consultant who needs DLP access, you can easily obtain it – see how.
This is a Microsoft-led 5 days’ virtual training course aimed at CRM architects, developers and advanced functional consultants who already know how to customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM and are looking to learn how to use Unified Service Desk for Contact Centre agents. This course will teach how to create a complete agent experience using the new CRM Unified Service Desk’s configuration system, and how to provide custom functionality to the platform.
Hands-on labs will enable attendees to practice what they have learnt.
This training course will teach the following skills:
– Understand how to configure built-in components;
– Understand how to configure interactions between components;
– Understand how to manipulate CRM screens with USD hooks;
– Understand how to utilize the USD debugging tools;
– Understand how to perform advanced functions such as caching, styling, and on the fly translation with Azure Translator;
– Understand how to customize the layout of the application;
– Understand how to extend the application with panels, layouts, CTI adapters, and USD hosted controls.
Individuals must have knowledge of the following elements in order to follow this training:
During the labs, students should have a suitable laptop with appropriate software:
Date: November 23rd to December 3rd, 2015 Monday – Thursday ONLY
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm IST (3:30am – 6:30am GMT)
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
The post New Microsoft-led Dynamics CRM Training events – November/December 2015 appeared first on 365 Talent Portal.
Business Applications communities