Work or School accounts now enabled in community!
On May 12 Work or School Accounts were enabled in Community, along with Microsoft accounts (MSA). This allows seamless navigation between Community, Dynamics 365 applications, and Azure Active Directory enabled sites while logged into your Work or School account.
Read more | Managing Accounts
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
Client: Leading UK Partner
Package: £40-55k p.a. + 9% bonus + benefits
Experience: 2 to 6 years’ experience
– Determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach
– Contribute to proposal development
– Deliver quality written presentations
– Provide scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
– Elicit and document business requirements within well-defined business processes
– Interface with customers to manage expectations and resolve issues
– Analyse and document business requirements and translate these to specification and design
– Assist in documentation of current and desired business processes
– Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment
– Support and provide input to the technical design of solution components
– Help coordinate activities between technical staff, system users, end user organizations, software programmers, system administrators, and managers
– Develop functional scenario based test scripts; develop test data in support of User Acceptance Testing
– Interface with development team to implement solution
– Participate in knowledge transfer to customer
– Conduct training sessions and produce user documentation
– Process documentation and analysis
– Ability to effectively facilitate team and customer meetings
– Ability to specify system requirements for business processes (data, presentation, and logic)
– Requirements gathering methods and tools
– Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle
– Understanding of architecture, framework and object model that support the business application to be implemented
– PowerPoint, Word, Excel
– Microsoft Project (working knowledge)
– Microsoft certification an advantage
– Understanding of concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies preferred
– University degree required
– Significant business analysis experience in IT
– Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred
– Experience with at least one software development methodology preferred
– Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
– Strong client interface and presentation skills
– Strong business acumen
– Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
– Excellent interpersonal skills—‘Customer Focus’
– Manages customer expectations effectively
– Ability to quickly build relationships
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Willingness to travel
– Passion for learning
– Strong time management skills
To apply: sign-up to www.365talentportal.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
The post Permanent Dynamics CRM Business Analyst job – UK appeared first on 365 Talent Portal.
Business Applications communities