Work or School accounts now enabled in community!
On May 12 Work or School Accounts were enabled in Community, along with Microsoft accounts (MSA). This allows seamless navigation between Community, Dynamics 365 applications, and Azure Active Directory enabled sites while logged into your Work or School account.
Read more | Managing Accounts
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
Company: An award-winning provider of business solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Location: United Kingdom (home-based)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Attractive package based on experience
Start date: early November
This opportunity will offer you a chance to help build a Dynamics CRM practice. It is an ideal role for an ambitious, enthusiastic and determined individual who wants to run and grow a CRM practice.
– Project Management over multiple projects and clients
– Leading a team of internal consultants
– Coordinating customer relationships
– Facilitating workshops
– Overseeing the delivery of Dynamics CRM solutions
– Business analysis
– Communicating with C-level clients
– Pre-sales involvement
– Coordination with other internal teams and stakeholders
This position involves travelling across the UK 50% of the time. The rest of the work can be done from home. Need to be able to come to the office (in Marlow) 2 days a month.
Various levels of experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– Will have worked for a professional services organisation & or Microsoft ‘Gold’ Partner
– Confident working with multiple clients and multiple projects within a working week with experience gained across a broad range of industries
– Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience
– Demonstrable financial acumen in the delivery of projects to the agreed budgets
– A proven delivery track record of Dynamics CRM Solution projects
– A proven knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (v4, 2011, 2013, 2015)
– Must be able to organise, lead and motivate teams of management, technical, support and training consultants both internally and within client organisations
– Business analysis skills to define and review requirements
– A strong customer focus with effective change management skills
– Exceptional communication skills across executive, technical & non-technical audiences
– Quality / customer relationship focus to confirm deliverables will meet expectations
– Project Management Certified (PRINCE2® Practitioner and / or PMI certification)
– Must have certification – MB5-705: Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations
– Experienced in Managing Agile, Waterfall and SDLC
– Desirable – Security Cleared
– Willingness to travel far and wide in the UK (with the ability to work from home when appropriate)
– Treating the customer as king but delivering to time/quality/costs constraints!
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up to www.365talentportal.com
The post Permanent role – Dynamics CRM Delivery Manager – UK-based appeared first on The 365 Freelance Blog.
Business Applications communities