Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
More and more Microsoft Dynamics end-users hire freelancers to manage their ERP or CRM implementation. This happens regardless of whether or not they have a partner deploying the solution. So what is the rationale behind it?
Here is why this role is key for customers:
- They hire someone with Dynamics ERP or CRM experience that they are unlikely to have in-house. This position is often interim so no need to hire a permanent employee.
- This person is considered as part of the team: they would understand the organisation, the politics, and the key influencers better than a partner; he/she should know how to get the right internal resources to get the job done.
- Their sole focus is to get the project on time and on budget and they are managed by end-user.
- This resource is in charge of the partner and Microsoft coordination so the company doesn’t have to distract other execs from their day-to-day responsibilities.
Partners appreciate working with client based project managers because:
- This demonstrates massive commitment to the project and therefore the success rate would be much higher.
- They get the right people to take part in the implementation during the various phases.
- The client project manager can help escalate any issues or problems up the client exec chain. These people are their advocates at the customer site.
- This resource shares the same ultimate goal, to help the partner deploy the solution in time and on budget.
If you are looking for an independent contractor to help you manage your end-user Dynamics AX, NAV, GP or CRM project, 365 Freelance can help. Register for free with us at www.365freelance.com and get direct access to hundreds of available project managers all over the world.
The post Why Dynamics clients hire independent project managers to work for them directly appeared first on The 365 Freelance Blog.
Business Applications communities