Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Business Central updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Business Central and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Business Central video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Dear valued Partners and Customers,
You can download Tool and Document at Mibuso website:
With tool, users manage to import/export master, sales, purchase, financial data … via Excel.
Main features of “Universal Excel Import Export”:
1. Export data to Excel:
- Support export data with Dimensions.
- Select and arrange desired Fields to export.
- Adjust auto Excel Format Value.
- Filter data before exporting, including Normal, FlowField and FlowFilter Fields.
- Define Excel Data Header Caption, Excel Sheet Name.
- Set Number of Rows to be exported.
- Indicate Excel Top Left Cell, and include/exclude Header.
2. Simply import data from Excel with 4 steps:
- Step 1: Browse Excel file.
- Step 2: Select Excel Sheet.
- Step 3: Choose Database Table.
- Step 4: Review auto mapped Fields.
3. All 4 steps can be run without user interaction if predefined.
4. Import data with dimension values.
5. Smart Choose Database Table by Sheet Name or predefined in Excel file.
6. Save time with auto map Excel Headers to nearest Fields Name/Caption.
7. Support insert new records only or update existed records only or both insert and update.
8. Field Validate trigger: can be invoked separately or skipped.
9. Record OnInsert and OnModify triggers: can be run or skipped.
10. Flexible settings in Excel file to adapt your business requirements:
- Constant Values such as #Const;GENERAL#Const;100.
- Auto Number such as #AutoNum#AutoNum;10000;10000.
- Not Import Columns such as #NotImport.
- Not Validate Columns such as #NotValidate.
- Not Insert New Record such as #NotInsert.
- Not Modify Existed Record such as #NotModify.
- Predefined Table ID/Name/Caption such as #TableID;18#TableName;Customer.
- Skip Field Mapping such as #SkipFieldMapping.
11. Support Web Client.
Hope with our products, we contribute to success of your company!
4BzSoftware Team | www.4bzsoftware.com
First published on 02-May-2015.
Business Applications communities