SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Bank Details

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

RF D365 asked a question on 13 Jul 2018 2:34 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi.  We have multiple bank accounts and want different customers to pay different accounts depending on their cirumstances.  Does anyone know a way to change the bank account details which display on the invoice?  Is this possible by selecting a particular template on the customer card?  Thanks very much.

Steve CP responded on 13 Jul 2018 5:09 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

As far as I am aware there's nothing in standard Business Central (or Dynamics NAV) that will allow for this. The bank details will not change based on Customer. This scenario often also happens where certain customers want to pay in a different currency and to a different currency bank account.

This would need an extension to either modify the invoices to pick up the bank account based on invoice currency or, in your case, pick up the bank account that you nominate on the customer card.

Steve CP responded on 13 Jul 2018 5:09 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

As far as I am aware there's nothing in standard Business Central (or Dynamics NAV) that will allow for this. The bank details will not change based on Customer. This scenario often also happens where certain customers want to pay in a different currency and to a different currency bank account.

This would need an extension to either modify the invoices to pick up the bank account based on invoice currency or, in your case, pick up the bank account that you nominate on the customer card.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS