SBX - Forum Post Title

Unable to couple or synchronize Item Price List into CRM

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

Daniel Pereira asked a question on 14 Sep 2018 11:00 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hello,

Currently i'm doing a manual synchronization or coupling from Dynamics BC to Dynamics 365 and visa-versa for Sales Integration. I am able to sync records for other mapping entities (e.g., Salespeople, UOM, Currency,etc.) except "Customer Price Group" to "Price List" (I created a record CPG-Retail in D365 BC and linked it with PL-Retail in D365 Sales). An example of a product I coupled is shown below:

Not sure what is going wrong here so would appreciate your suggestions!

Thank You

Timussch responded on 14 Sep 2018 2:26 PM
My Badges

Did the UOM sync ran correctly?

Daniel Pereira responded on 16 Sep 2018 7:03 AM
My Badges

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. I cleared all records and re-coupled the entities. Below are the synchronization log of Business Central for:

1. Unit of Measure

2. Currencies

3. Items

As you can see the item synchronization failed for the same product which was earlier inserted into CRM. Not sure what the issue is now, would appreciate your help!

Regards

Daniel Pereira responded on 17 Sep 2018 5:49 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Timussch,

Got it resolved!

Found this link and it seems even you were facing the same issue. As pointed out by Ivan, a validation plugin(PreProductPriceCreateReadOnlyCheck) is applied on D365 Sales SDK which had to be deactivated. Though this is a temporary solution, I hope that Microsoft PSA team fix this bug in their upcoming updates.

Daniel Pereira responded on 17 Sep 2018 5:49 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Timussch,

Got it resolved!

Found this link and it seems even you were facing the same issue. As pointed out by Ivan, a validation plugin(PreProductPriceCreateReadOnlyCheck) is applied on D365 Sales SDK which had to be deactivated. Though this is a temporary solution, I hope that Microsoft PSA team fix this bug in their upcoming updates.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS