SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

On-Premise HELLO WORLD PRINT

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

Abhishek Kumar asked a question on 8 Oct 2018 4:58 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I have installed BC on- premise and also connect with Visual Studio Code Editor .I have set up all the required setting than Run Hello World Code that is running successfully but i can not see the Result. So can you just let me know where i can see the print hello world on my on- premise version.

Suggested Answer

The standard Hello World extensions normally runs in the OnOpenPage of the Customer List. Have you try opening this page?

If yes, is the extension correctly deployed and installed? Can you see it in the Extension Management page?

Sudarshan khandal responded on 9 Oct 2018 7:41 AM
My Badges

If you are able to see your published extension on Extensions Page. Then you will definitely get App published: Hello world message while opening customer list.

Abhishek Kumar responded on 11 Oct 2018 2:46 AM

Hello,

Thanks For reply

But I can not see the  Extension management Page .

Can you please let me know step by step there by i can see my hello world print.  

Sudarshan khandal responded on 11 Oct 2018 4:07 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Below is the screenshot of Extensions Page. Type Extensions in search bar then select appropriate link.

Abhishek Kumar responded on 11 Oct 2018 1:31 PM

Now i can see my extension that created  but can not see the hello world so can you let me where i can find.

Sudarshan khandal responded on 18 Oct 2018 5:50 AM
My Badges

Open "Customers" page in Business Central.

Amol Salvi responded on 18 Oct 2018 11:38 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Add the parameter in launch .json file for opening customer page

"startupObjectType": "Page",

"startupObjectId": 22

Suggested Answer

The standard Hello World extensions normally runs in the OnOpenPage of the Customer List. Have you try opening this page?

If yes, is the extension correctly deployed and installed? Can you see it in the Extension Management page?

Sudarshan khandal responded on 11 Oct 2018 4:07 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Below is the screenshot of Extensions Page. Type Extensions in search bar then select appropriate link.

Amol Salvi responded on 18 Oct 2018 11:38 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Add the parameter in launch .json file for opening customer page

"startupObjectType": "Page",

"startupObjectId": 22

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS