SBX - Forum Post Title

D365BC: available event publishers

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

Oleksandr Shevchuk asked a question on 10 Nov 2018 4:57 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi all,

Is it possible somehow to get a list of all currently available event publishers on the latest version of Dynamics 365 Business Central (cloud)? I can download the latest bcsandbox container on the Docker and check available publishers there, but I'm not sure that all of them are currently available in the released cloud version.

Thanks in advance!

Artur V responded on 10 Nov 2018 5:44 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I think you can make you own extension and look into table 2000000140 "Event Subscription".

Also you can see some publishers/subscription during a particular action. This tool helps:

docs.microsoft.com/.../devenv-events-discoverability

Oleksandr Shevchuk responded on 12 Nov 2018 11:05 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Thank you for your reply!

I have already tried to create my own extension with page base on the "Event Subscription"  table and received the following error:

The type or method 'Event Subscription' cannot be used for 'Extension' development.

But the Event Recorder tool can really help in my case.

Also, I found a very useful post, that was published by Stefano Demiliani 2 months ago.

This post includes some additional information, related to this question:

https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/stefanodemiliani/archive/2018/09/11/dynamics-365-business-central-using-the-event-recorder-for-developing

Oleksandr Shevchuk responded on 12 Nov 2018 11:05 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Thank you for your reply!

I have already tried to create my own extension with page base on the "Event Subscription"  table and received the following error:

The type or method 'Event Subscription' cannot be used for 'Extension' development.

But the Event Recorder tool can really help in my case.

Also, I found a very useful post, that was published by Stefano Demiliani 2 months ago.

This post includes some additional information, related to this question:

https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/stefanodemiliani/archive/2018/09/11/dynamics-365-business-central-using-the-event-recorder-for-developing

Artur V responded on 10 Nov 2018 5:44 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I think you can make you own extension and look into table 2000000140 "Event Subscription".

Also you can see some publishers/subscription during a particular action. This tool helps:

docs.microsoft.com/.../devenv-events-discoverability

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS