SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Accounts are not syncing From CRM To Dynamics 365 Business Central?

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

RK asked a question on 18 May 2018 7:41 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Unanswered

Hello All,

Today i did the default mapping setup for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector , i am successfully test all the entity integration(Accounts,Products etc) from Dynamics 365 Business Central CRM but my Accounts are not syncing From CRM To Dynamics 365 Business Central Customers.I did checked all the connection settings all looks good and also i am not getting error or message in the Sync Job Log

I have done below checks but no luck

1. Search for and open the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connection Setup page. In the ribbon, click on the Integration Table Mappings button. In the Integration Table Mappings page, locate the line with Name/Table value of CUSTOMER/Customer. Ensure that the far right column (Synch Only Coupled Records) is unmarked.

2. In CRM, for each Account that you wish to synchronize, the Relationship Type field value must be Customer. This field is not included in the Account page, by default. It must be added to the page.

3.Added all fields in Account Form required for Integration Mapping

Ivan Koletic responded on 18 May 2018 8:30 AM
My Badges

Hi RK,

Do you see any error in Coupled Data Syncrhonization Errors page?

Do you have salespeople mapped to users in D365 Sales (CRM)?

RK responded on 21 May 2018 4:14 AM
My Badges

No I am not getting Error,I am able to sync CRM Account with an Empty Customer in BC Manually,but the same thing is not happening with synchronization Job,Yes i have have salespeople mapped to users in D365 Sales (CRM).

Ivan Koletic responded on 24 May 2018 7:59 AM
My Badges

In Job queue entries, find CUSTOMER Integration Job, select it and click, Log entries.

do you have any errors there?

Marco Mels responded on 24 May 2018 8:39 AM
My Badges

Hi Ivan,

I think the job queue does not pick up the changes hence no synch / hence no error. In support we have seen this before, but we do not have a consistent repro. It does look like it depends how you create the customer in CRM (with or without a contact assigned to it).

I did ask RK to also check with what account he is using to create the customer in CRM (should be different from what is defined on the connection page in BC). I think there is another forum thread started with the job queue OnHold scenario that I was able to answer.

Maybe it is best if RK contacts Microsoft Support and file a ticket for further analysis. We would love to obtain a consistent repro so that we can further handle it (or send the ticket your way requesting for a fix).

Thanks.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS