SBX - Forum Post Title

Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI)

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

Steve CP asked a question on 12 Jul 2018 10:31 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi all,

Is there a report to show Goods Received Not Invoiced in Business Central? I can see in the Vendor Statistics what the value is on a case by case basis, but not a report that shows it all. I don't have the option to see Cost Amount (Expected) fields without resorting to extensions, just trying to see if there's an alternative out of the box?

Thanks!

You can have this detail by creating a simple report or page that lists Sales Lines and filters for quantity shipped and quantity not invoiced. You need an extension for that.

Steve CP responded on 13 Jul 2018 2:17 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I'd also need the same for purchasing, and ideally would have been able to do it as standard (like in Dynamics NAV). But, if that's the situation, then so be it. Thank you for your reply

EDIT: Further to the above, also noticed that while you can turn Expected Cost Posting on as standard, you cannot use it because the fields required on the General Posting Setup are missing. I'm very aware I can use Extensions to patch this up but it's just inconsistent - either include Expected Cost Posting full functioning, or leave it out :)

Steve CP responded on 13 Jul 2018 2:17 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I'd also need the same for purchasing, and ideally would have been able to do it as standard (like in Dynamics NAV). But, if that's the situation, then so be it. Thank you for your reply

EDIT: Further to the above, also noticed that while you can turn Expected Cost Posting on as standard, you cannot use it because the fields required on the General Posting Setup are missing. I'm very aware I can use Extensions to patch this up but it's just inconsistent - either include Expected Cost Posting full functioning, or leave it out :)

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS