SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

How do I review the VAT Amount on a PR

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

ZachPillay asked a question on 14 Jun 2019 4:14 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

The VAT amount, when reviewing a Purchase Requisition appears as nil however the person who submitted the PR has selected "VAT Std" when creating the PR and the VAT amount correctly appears when creating the PR. ?

Mary Myers responded on 15 Jun 2019 12:10 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try this approach, I am going through what it would be to review sales tax, but it will be the same as VAT TAX.

Go to the P.O. you would like to review.  Then go to Posting, and check Review Posting

This will allow you to look at what would be posted, including the VAT TAX Amount.  It will bring you a list of entries, select the Sales/VAT tax entry

From here you will see a table list of the invoice amount and the VAT tax amount.  You can always modify this screen to make it more taylored to your business process and see mre desired fields.

Mary Myers responded on 15 Jun 2019 12:10 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try this approach, I am going through what it would be to review sales tax, but it will be the same as VAT TAX.

Go to the P.O. you would like to review.  Then go to Posting, and check Review Posting

This will allow you to look at what would be posted, including the VAT TAX Amount.  It will bring you a list of entries, select the Sales/VAT tax entry

From here you will see a table list of the invoice amount and the VAT tax amount.  You can always modify this screen to make it more taylored to your business process and see mre desired fields.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS