Check out the latest Business Central updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Business Central and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Business Central video
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
How to change field name or add new one to present report like the client want?
Here are some basic steps on how to modify a report.
You can use the Report Layout Selection screen to modify a report.
1. Using the search button go to Report Layout Selection window
2. Search for the report
3. Choose the report that you want to use
4. Click Actions > Custom Layouts
5. Select New
6. Select the Report ID
7. Mark Insert RDLC Layout
8. At this point you have a copy of the existing report, in the Custom Report Layouts window you can export it, do your edits and then import it back in.
9. On the Report Layout Selection screen you can switch to use the Custom Report
Business Applications communities