Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Microsoft has recently introduced a new initiative for university students to access free Microsoft Dynamics 365 online training courses via the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP).
Do you know any university students who are considering careers in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 sector? Or are you a student yourself, who would benefit from free access to Microsoft Dynamics 365 training?
The answer is simple: the Microsoft Dynamics 365 job market is booming. There is a shortage of skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants across all products and functions. This means that Dynamics 365 consultants at all levels of experience are in high demand.
The Dynamics 365 market offers amazing long-term career prospects, whether you wish to become a permanent employee, work independently, or even build your own company! If you have an interest in IT, business intelligence, project management, finance, or even software sales – being trained in Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be a huge asset for you.
The DLP is Microsoft’s official training platform for Dynamics 365. Its purpose is to allow Dynamics 365 consultants to update their existing skills, or to gain new ones.
This learning opportunity allows students to get their hands on amazing Microsoft Dynamics 365 training material!
Here are some of the main benefits you can get from DLP as a university student:
– Free Microsoft Dynamics 365 training: learn at your own pace with specialised Dynamics 365 online courses. The courses’ levels range from beginner to expert.
– Role-based learning plans: if you’re not sure what courses to take, pre-set learning plans will guide you based on the role(s) in which you’re interested.
– Exam preparation guides: if you like what you’re learning, prepare for your first Dynamics certification and test your knowledge before the exam!
The eligibility criteria for DLP Academic access are simple:
1) Applicants must currently be university students.
2) Applicants must be registered with 365 Talent Portal as students (if they aren’t yet, they can create a student account here).
3) Applicants must have (or create) a Microsoft account email address.
If you (or someone you know) would be interested in free access to Dynamics courses and exam preparation guides, please follow this process:
1) Create a student account with 365 Talent Portal.
2) Once you’ve created your student account, you’ll receive an email from us with the steps you need to follow in order to request access to DLP Academic. You will be asked to provide the below information:
– First name
– Last name
– Microsoft account email address: this is very important, as only a Microsoft account will allow users to log in to the DLP after we add them. Students can follow this link to ensure they do have a Microsoft account email address.
– A digital copy of a document which proves that you are currently a student and which displays the name of your university.
3) We’ll process the information you have sent us, and if everything checks out, we’ll activate your DLP access!
If you want to know what courses are currently available on DLP, please download our ever-popular course update via the button below.
Please don’t hesitate to share this information with any students who might be interested in this program. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to share Microsoft Dynamics 365 training opportunities with university professors, please refer them to connect directly with the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Team at email@example.com. The Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance is a global program that helps institutions of higher education use Dynamics 365 in their curriculum, for academic and research purposes.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 2071 931 455 (UK) or +1 415 800 4263 (USA)
The post Students, access free Microsoft Dynamics 365 training! appeared first on 365 Talent Portal.
Business Applications communities