Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
One of the core functionalities you envision for your CRM system is the ability to send emails to your leads and contact lists. This is likely a core part of your marketing plan, and a real must have. After you begin using Dynamics CRM Online to manage your sales and marketing database, take a look at the email options Dynamics CRM provides. These are as follows:
· Direct Mail to leads/contacts using Email Templates
· Mail Merge or Dynamic CRM email used with Marketing Campaigns
· Email Router
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
Eli Stutz, Head of Knowledge and Collaboration, PNMsoftLearn How to Extend Dynamics CRM with BPM
Hello Eli, how is all?
I have a quick question:
1) Why are my templates being sent without the attachment? (size is way below the max. specified)
2) How can I turn my CRM mail service into fully IMAP alike system? Sent from outlook, get reflected in my CRM. Received in Outlook or CRM, gets reflected. BUT if sent from CRM does not get a copy of that "sent message" into my Outlook.
Thank you in advance,
Good questions. I suggest you contact Dynamics CRM support as I do not myself know the answer.