Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Tips and Thoughts
1) Is it the right technology for the need?
2) Have a solid design and a long term iteration and maintenance plan
3) Never forget about the customers, customer who might be using the portal.
4) Consider Identity and Authentication for the customers, customer, but also for portal versus Dynamics 365.
5) Golden Keys: The right development team, the right methodology, the right relationships with the customers/users and their continued involving involvement.
6) Graphics and Web Design are part of portal projects, pictures can communicate 1000 of the wrong words.
7) Bring Joy
8) If Multilingual is a need, do it as part of PHASE I. It is harder to add additional languages in later phases.
Business Applications communities