Well, I made it back home safe and sound after almost a week in Houston, Texas.

While I am utterly exhausted, it was a great time.  Here's a few personal points of view of the week:

The People

You know, there is nothing like a good party with 10,230 of your closest friends; and Convergence 2012 was no different.

I got to speak with many people, from a variety of places, and I had some really great conversations about Dynamics CRM.

The Expo Layout

The layout of the Microsoft booth, Ask the Experts, and Hands-On Labs sections was the best I have ever seen.  It made if very handy to point people to the correct place, when they had specific questions or needs. I hope next year in New Orleans is as good.

The Sessions

I really had a great time presenting this year.  All told, I participated in 5 sessions and actually learned quite a bit from some of them.  The attendees asked really good questions and it was a lot of fun to be involved.  I hope to be asked back to speak again next year.

The MVPs

We had a fairly good representation of Dynamics CRM MVPs including Mark from New Zealand and Roohi from India.  I lost track, but there were between 8 and 10 MVPs in attendance.

The Parties

We had some good times after hours as well, attending both Convergence and partner events.  I do not think I saw anyone having a bad time…. Smile

The Closing Keynote

I have really enjoyed the closing keynotes we have had the past two years. The speakers ( Malcolm Gladwell and Colin Power, respectively ), were very interesting to hear.  I hope they keep up the good work in speaker selection.

In Conclusion

Well, that's about all for today.  I need about a week of lying about the house to allow my feet and knees to recover, but I can't wait until next year.

See you at Convergence 2013 in New Orleans.