Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
For the latest updates to this post please visit the original posting here: Adding PowerOneView to Forms in CRM 2013
PowerOneView is one of the many awesome PowerPack add-ons that PowerObjects has developed to enhance Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It allows you see all of your related entities in one area. By default, PowerOneView is a left navigation item, but with a few small customizations you can easily add this to any form.
Adding PowerOneView to forms is available for both CRM 2011 and CRM 2013. In this example, we are going to focus on CRM 2013.
1. First navigate to the accounts entity and open a record. From there, select the more commands button (…) and select form.
2. Now you’ll want to insert a tab on to the form. You can do this by going to the Insert tab in the ribbon. Select one tab and one column.
3. On the same insert tab, select Web Resource.
4. Now you’ll need to find the web resource for PowerOneView. The name of the web resource is called “poov_/PowerOneView.html. You’ll also need to provide a name and label.
5. Now you can adjust how PowerOneView will look on the form. Go to the Formatting tab and change the row layout and set the scrolling option to Never.
6. Now select OK to close the web resource. Select Save and Publish.
7. You will need to refresh your browser to see your changes. Once the form refreshes, you will now see PowerOneView on the form!
This is just one of many ways that the PowerPack add-ons can help take user adoption and your Dynamics CRM to the next level. As always, you can try PowerOneView or any of our other add-ons free for 30 days.
The post Adding PowerOneView to Forms in CRM 2013 appeared first on PowerObjects.