Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
The schedule board in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides a default view for unscheduled work orders. In situations where multiple bookings need to be assigned to one work order, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Resource Requirement entity.
2. Create a view and include the following criteria for system status in the filter by clicking on Edit Filter Criteria.
Additional filter criteria can be included in this view to provide the desired set of scheduled work orders. Further filtering can be done by work order type or other relevant metrics on the work order entity.
3. Double clicking on the name of the current schedule board will give you access to the boards settings.
4. Add a new requirements panel record by populating a title name (“Scheduled Work Orders” for this example) and then select the view you created for the Resource requirement entity. Click on the + sign as shown above, and the click apply to commit the changes.
5. When you navigate to the booking requirement section on the schedule board, you will see the new tab you created here along with the list of work orders that match the filter criteria that was set above.
For other Dynamics 365 tips and tricks, subscribe to the PowerObjects blog!
Happy Dynamics 365’ing!
Business Applications communities