Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
To end this year armed with the CRM knowledge you need to make 2017 a soaring success, make sure you are in-the-know about the latest and greatest updates on Microsoft Dynamics 365. To make it easy for you, we’ve put together of list of 3 CRM for Dynamics 365 resources that you can dive into today!
1. UCOMING WEBINAR SERIES – CRM for Dynamics 365
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New Overview – Thursday, January 5, 1:00-1:30 pm
– Service CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Field Service – Tuesday, January 10, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: App for Outlook – Thursday, January 12, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Relationship Insights – Tuesday, January 17, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Mobile Features – Thursday, January 19, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Portals – Tuesday, January 24, 1:00-1:30 pm-
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Designing the User Experience – Thursday, January 26, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Learning Paths – Tuesday, January 31, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Project Service – Thursday, February 2, 1:00-1:30 pm
2. WEBINAR ON DEMAND – What is Dynamics 365 and What Does it Mean for Me?
This quick, 26-minute recorded webinar will cover the following:What exactly is Dynamics 365?
– How customer relationship management (CRM) works within the Dynamics 365 model
– Licensing options and details
– What Dynamics 365 means for existing PowerObjects customers
– What Dynamics 365 means if you’re NOT an existing customer
– Enhancements that come with Dynamics 365
– Timelines for rolling out Dynamics 365
– How to get rolling with Dynamics 365
3. Flowchart for current Dynamics CRM users: download it now!
To learn more, check out our Dynamics 365 landing page – your destination for Dynamics 365 content. If you have questions or would you like to see other content featured on our Dynamics 365 page, let us know!
Business Applications communities