Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
To end this year armed with the CRM knowledge you need to make 2017 a soaring success, make sure you are in-the-know about the latest and greatest updates on Microsoft Dynamics 365. To make it easy for you, we’ve put together of list of 3 CRM for Dynamics 365 resources that you can dive into today!
1. UCOMING WEBINAR SERIES – CRM for Dynamics 365
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New Overview – Thursday, January 5, 1:00-1:30 pm
– Service CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Field Service – Tuesday, January 10, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: App for Outlook – Thursday, January 12, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Relationship Insights – Tuesday, January 17, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Mobile Features – Thursday, January 19, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Portals – Tuesday, January 24, 1:00-1:30 pm-
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Designing the User Experience – Thursday, January 26, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: Learning Paths – Tuesday, January 31, 1:00-1:30 pm
– CRM for Dynamics 365: What’s New in Project Service – Thursday, February 2, 1:00-1:30 pm
2. WEBINAR ON DEMAND – What is Dynamics 365 and What Does it Mean for Me?
This quick, 26-minute recorded webinar will cover the following:What exactly is Dynamics 365?
– How customer relationship management (CRM) works within the Dynamics 365 model
– Licensing options and details
– What Dynamics 365 means for existing PowerObjects customers
– What Dynamics 365 means if you’re NOT an existing customer
– Enhancements that come with Dynamics 365
– Timelines for rolling out Dynamics 365
– How to get rolling with Dynamics 365
3. Flowchart for current Dynamics CRM users: download it now!
To learn more, check out our Dynamics 365 landing page – your destination for Dynamics 365 content. If you have questions or would you like to see other content featured on our Dynamics 365 page, let us know!
Business Applications communities