Blog written by Tony Stein, D365UG Director​​, Dynamic Communities.

Yup, I went there and I'll own it.
x
I'm using a (fairly) popular mid-west buffet reference to your options in consuming as much content as you'd like at Summit Phoenix 2018. As a father of three (11, 7, and 4) and someone who continually has to entertain the interests of my children, I can't help but correlate that to the variety and bountiful learning you'll all be able to dive into across Dynamics 365Dynamics AXDynamics CRM and more at Summit Phoenix this October. Early-bird deadline on June 28th is looming, so don't forget to save $400 as a member and register before then! This is no doubt one of the few times a year where gluttonous consumption of content is encouraged.  

Pizza Ranch is just this little slice of heaven when trying to appease the appetite's of all 3 children when naturally their taste buds all ask for something different.  In some respects, that is exactly what the largest, yet intimate, marque user event of the year for all of Microsoft Dynamics provides! The buffet is for everyone, regardless of product, version, or role in your daily use of your Dynamics 365 or legacy versions of Dynamics AX or CRM. Please take some time to dive into some of the content highlights below to see just how filling your "for user, by user" event of the year will be.  

Currently, your peer experts and leaders across the D365UG and CRMUG Programming Committee (lead by Laurie Gramer​​​​) and D365UG and AXUG Programming Committee (lead by Julie Deutz) are reviewing all the submitted topics across the variety of tracks​ listed below and we'll have to much of the content posted by end of June. These stewards of your user group are appreciated for guiding and building this event from the voices and interests of those from the ground up. Thank you!  

Content Highlights:
  • 26 Tracks of Content: Dive in to review track intent and recommend roles to attend.  
    • D365UG and AXUG Session Tracks: Developer, Deployment and Implementation, System Administrator, Program and Project Management, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations, Manufacturing, BI & Reporting, Industry-Focused, Enterprise-wide Functionality, Leadership and Professional Development, Microsoft Roadmap and Feedback
    • D365UG and CRMUG Session Tracks: Administration, Developer, Leadership & Professional Development, User Adoption, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Cloud and Connected Services, Unified Client & Mobility, BI & Reporting, Upgrades and Implementation, Microsoft Roadmap and Feedback
  • Over 320 "Educational Breakout" Sessions of content will be shared across Dynamics 365, AX, and CRM. 
    • We are thankful to the over 800 submissions of content that came to us from the Dynamics community! 
  • ~100+ sessions will feature user speakers and/or customer scenarios to share real-life scenarios examples in application use, challenges, and successes!
  • ~75+ sessions will feature Business Solution MVPs from Microsoft leading content breakouts who have in-depth Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, and CRM expertise.
  • The massive Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, and CRM "Expo" will feature the "who's who" in the VAR and ISV community!    
  • 56 Partner Solution Showcase sessions will be shared to highlight and feature critical IP or other solutions that may complement your existing Dynamics environments.  
  • D365UG Medics will be onsite to offer "Open Clinic" hours to remedy your Dynamics 365, AX, or CRM illness.
  • Hands on Labs for the D365/AX audience and D365/CRM audience will be offered for practical, functional learning!
  • Content for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced application use will be provided.  
  • Microsoft Executive Lead Product Roadmap Sessions 
  • Microsoft Feedback Sessions to provide a 2-way street for product iteration feedback and advocacy to the products you use daily.
  • In-depth, 50+ Pre-Conference "Academy" offerings will be held two days prior to Summit.  (Schedule coming soon)
  • Our sister event "Power Summit" coming soon - will provide incremental offerings of Power Bi and PowerApps content! More to come.
  • All of this in "buffet" format.  You go and consume where and what you please during the 3-day event! 
All three of my kids say yes to Pizza Ranch, even when it is whispered. Take a gander when most of the content offerings go live in later June and you may be hard pressed not to say yes yourself to some fantastic content rich, peer to peer learning and networking! Again, early-bird ends June 28th - save big and see you in the desert! D365UGAXUG, or CRMUG Summit  

See you in Phoenix!

Regards,
Tony Stein - D365UG Director

Blog originally posted on www.d365ug.com.