Yammer made some improvements to its JavaScript API and embedded feeds. To keep up with these changes, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team updated the Yammer integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We ask anyone who wants to use the Yammer integration to apply the latest updates to your on-premises environment. After the Yammer updates are complete, any on-premises CRM organizations that do not update their CRM systems will no longer be able to use the Yammer integration. 

• When will Yammer make the changes to their Java script API & Embed feeds?
  • What happens to my Yammer integration if I do not apply the latest updates?
  • How can I get the latest updates?

When will Yammer make the changes to their Java script API & Embed feeds?

Yammer plans to make the changes on April 6th, 2014. Once these changes have been applied, any On Premise CRM that does not apply the latest updates will no longer be able to use the Yammer integration.

What happens to my Yammer integration if I do not apply the latest updates?

If you do not apply the latest CRM updates after Yammer changes the JavaScript API and embedded feeds, you will be unable to authenticate to Yammer, and the integration will no longer work. 

How can I obtain the latest updates? 

The fix for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 on-premises environment can be obtained from the link below with the release of Updated Rollup 2:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42272

This information is also covered in KB 2956452.