Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Updating your personal settings
1. Open up your personal settings.
a. Click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
b. Select Options > a new window pops up.
2. On the General tab, in the “Set number of records shown per page in any list of records” change the value from 50 to 250 records per page.
3. You will now be able to view up to 250 records in one page, scrolling as necessary, vs. 50 records per page & clicking through each tab.
1. Access the entity you wish to run the On-Demand workflow on. In this example we will use Accounts.
2. Ensure you have the right view selected – we are using Active Accounts.
3. On the left-hand side of the grid, click the check bar to select all 250 records in the view, this will highlight all the records.
4. With all the records highlighted, click on the “…” in the command bar.
a. Select Run Workflow.
5. A dialog box will pop up, listing any on-demand workflows this entity has.
a. Highlight the appropriate workflow.
b. Click “Add” button.
6. A message window will pop up.
a. Click “OK” to confirm this workflow should be run against all the records selected.
7. A progress bar will pop up while the workflow is running, when this pop up disappears the changes have been made. Refresh a couple of times & open records to confirm the changes have been made.
8. In the grid on the bottom left-hand corner, click the next page arrow. Then repeat this process to update the next set of records. Repeat until all records are updated.
The post Running On-Demand Workflows on Records in CRM appeared first on Encore Blog, by Encore Business Solutions
Get the White Paper: 24 Wildly Creative Ways Companies are Using Dynamics CRM
Business Applications communities