Check out the latest features available in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, including LinkedIn Connect, Voice of the Customer and Universal Resource Scheduling.
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
With the December 2016 CRM update (8.2) for Dynamics 365 on the horizon there are a few Activities/Social Pane enhancements are about to be released.
Today i will cover setting up Roll Up Activities, Filtering & Sorting
1) Find the Entity that you need and create a relationship
2) We set the the entities required and the "Type of Behaviour" Will be Referential with the new "Rollup View" to Cascade All
3) When we go to the Child record and add some Activities to the Socal Pane
4) We also have the new option to Filter the Activities by Type
5) If you now go to the parent entity you will see all the child records and the case
6) And your final little toy is the ability to sort items in the Socal Pane, If you edit the sort and change the sort order.
Business Applications communities