Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
The Fall release of Dynamics 365 (8.2) has brought some troubleshooting and statistical feedback for your CRM Instance(s)
Below are the steps to install and configure the App
1) You will need to log into AppSource with your O365 CRM Admin account
2) Give Microsoft Permission and accept the Terms
3) From the right hand side select the instance of CRM that you would like this to be installed on (Data usage will look at all instances in a single tenancy)
4) Logging into the D365 Admin centre will show the App as "Pending Installation".
5) After a couple of minutes this will be installed ready for use.
6) Once it has installed go into Administration>System Settings>Previews then accept and enable.
7) Once the App is installed the System Administrator and System Customizer roles will have their permissions update then each security role that is assigned the “Saved Organization Insights Configuration” & “OrgInsights User Dashboard Definition” permissions will grant access.
8) Now browse to Settings>Organization Insights.
9) You now have 5 Dashboards within the OI area as well as an "Organization Insights Dashboard" as a system dashboard.
Business Applications communities