Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Cathy Hare asked a question on 28 Jan 2013 3:02 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer
Andres Guzman responded on 29 Jan 2013 7:03 AM
My Badges

Hi Cathy Hare, good morning,

My name is Andrés Guzmán, I'm glad to help you

You can try to synchronize your CRM contacts to your Outlook using CRM for Outlook (www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx)

Then, from Outlook you can export your contact like a vCard.

Have a great day,

Cathy Hare responded on 29 Jan 2013 11:50 AM

Thanks very much, is there any way to export the details of a CRM contact without involving outlook?

Andres Guzman responded on 28 May 2013 1:02 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Cathy Hare, good afertnoon,

No that I know.

Maybe could be some application in the internet.

Have a great day!

Benjamin Adams responded on 25 Mar 2015 7:02 AM

Dear

I'm wondering if there's a possibility to import contacts from Microsoft CRM to Outlook.

Here's what I'm hoping to achieve:

We have a big database of customers in our CRM. Contact pages are added to the Companies pages with various information like name, surname, e-mail address, ... What i'm trying to do is create Contact Groups in Outlook with those Contact Pages as content. This to send emails to accurate groups of companies.

Why do I want to link it with CRM and I don't input them manually?
Because some of the contact pages change often, I would like to link the Contact Group in Outlook to CRM to automatically synchronize changes. 

If possible it would be great if there is some kind of option to export Contact Pages found by Advanced Search into Outlook.

Kind regards

Benjamin Adams

DanielRuiz02 responded on 10 Nov 2018 6:01 AM

Outlook VCF Export Import software is an excellent software that can easily export Vcard. This software is an easy to use application for any user. Hope you will get the demanded results using this tool. No data loss will be faced by the users. Moreover, you can get the trial of this software.

For more details, visit on the given link – www.completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import

Andres Guzman responded on 28 May 2013 1:02 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Cathy Hare, good afertnoon,

No that I know.

Maybe could be some application in the internet.

Have a great day!

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS