in the last two days we had a strange problem with our word templates: at the end of the document a long list of guids appears.
Up until two days ago, everything worked correctly. I think it's related to the last service update (188.8.131.520). Do any of you have the same problem?
Hi Vincenzo Rizzo,
I have not encountered this problem. Try recreating the Word Template.
I encounter the same problem with all my word templates. We use the PDF-docs add-on where it shows but the problem apparently already happens when the word file is created (before it is turned into a PDF). Therefor it seems like a bug in MS Dynamics' last update.
It is unclear to me if recreating the template will solve the issue (let alone I'm going to spend a heck of time doing so) in that case. Microsoft will have to solve the bug (quickly preferably)
Thanks for your feedbacks,
we found out that the issue is related to the standard action SetWordTemplate, since if we use the "Word Template" menu on the ribbon, the documents are correctly generated. This could explain why WiGo encounters the same problem, but Adrian does not.
we opened a request to Microsoft and we are waiting for a solution.
Business Applications communities