Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
i have couple of business rules (BR) on Lead entity and all works well with any user role for anyone in base language = English. But with change UI language to any other BR will stop working (any of them). I already tried to change BR and made them simplier with just 1 step (like show/hide 1 field with/without any condition) but they still not working.
It's happening just on Lead entity, at other entities BR works well, but true is i don't have too much BR's on other entities like on Lead. We have CRM 2016 - 22.214.171.124.
Is it possible to exceed maximum number of BR's?
Thanks for any advice.
Do you have any check with any value with English label? Might be this is translated and not satifying the condition .
thanks for fast answer. I checked already all labels and rename them when it was same, but anyway this can be problem for some BR but not all i think..? Our base language is English (just for me admin) and users working just with Czech language so i'm making translations just for Czech. I tried any other language at our CRM and BR's on Lead actually working just with English.
Hi, What is the scope of business rules ? Can you please check whether they set to all forms ?
It's combination of different scopes - i have main 2 forms for each of them i have 3-5 BR's (every of these BR's are scope=form). Next for example 5 BR's are scope=All forms and next 5 scope=Entity. At all i have on Lead 17 BR's cause some BR's must be split for max. 10 conditions. Any of these BR's actually not working.
Try to deactivate and activate and check one business rules.
In addition I would suggest create one simple Business rules like
If fieds does contains data
Hide some other fields.
See if it's working or not.
The problem was one of old BR's, which was activated but does not contain any data (just name of BR) so when i tried to open detail of this BRit shows error message. I don't know if it was deleted or how this happened cause i checked all BR's when problem happends first time but deactivating and delete of this BR now solve my problem.
I will test it more with another user role but now it looks OK.
Thanks a lot for cooperate!
Business Applications communities