SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Convert Activity To Opportunity

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Anane Yassine asked a question on 17 May 2019 11:21 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi EveryBody,

when I try to convert an activity (phone call, appointment.... ) that contain a marketing activity as regardingobject  to an opportunity, the field associated companies is empty

Suggested Answer

Hi

When you create an opportunity, the Related Campaign is not auto populated but the user can manually set the campaign.  This has been like this in older versions or even the latest versions. Please see below

I do not think you can populate via mapping as its an N:1 relationship between phonecall and opportunity. If you would like to auto populate  the value, you could think about creating a workflow / plugin .

Suggested Answer

Hi

When you create an opportunity, the Related Campaign is not auto populated but the user can manually set the campaign.  This has been like this in older versions or even the latest versions. Please see below

I do not think you can populate via mapping as its an N:1 relationship between phonecall and opportunity. If you would like to auto populate  the value, you could think about creating a workflow / plugin .

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS