navigating from last record on a screen

This question is answered

Using MS CRM 2011 UR13.  In the Lead entity having opened a lead from a view and used the navigation top right of the open lead to move between records I get an error if I try and move beyond the last record currently displayed in the view.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

I only noticed it because we reduced one of our users to 25 records per screen as they were on a slow connection and as soon as they tried to move to the 26th record using the navigation within the open record, they got the dreaded "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error".

Verified Answer
  • Hi SimonWest,

I did some testing and I am able to reproduce this behavior.  This issue has been logged and a hotfix request has been raised for this issue.  Currently, a hotfix is scheduled to be released in Update Rollup 15 but that could change at any time.  If you would like to get updates on the status of this fix, feel free to reach out to our CRM support team and create a case for them.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities,

Dynamics CRM Support Blog

Josh Wells
    Support Engineer
    Microsoft Dynamics CRM

All Replies
  • Hi SimonWest,

I did some testing and I am able to reproduce this behavior.  This issue has been logged and a hotfix request has been raised for this issue.  Currently, a hotfix is scheduled to be released in Update Rollup 15 but that could change at any time.  If you would like to get updates on the status of this fix, feel free to reach out to our CRM support team and create a case for them.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities,

Dynamics CRM Support Blog

Josh Wells
    Support Engineer
    Microsoft Dynamics CRM

• Thanks John - great news.

• ...sorry, that should be Josh :)