Question Status

Suggested Answer
pepper116 asked a question on 23 Sep 2014 2:50 PM

Hi - Having a problem with the iPad app. I can log in without an issue and the very first time I use the app everything works fine. If I minimise the app and then open it again the button in the bottom right of the screen used to add a new record has vanished. The only way to get it back temporarily is to delete the app and start over. Really frustrating as otherwise the app works well! Any ideas on how to sort this greatly appreciated!

PassionFlakey responded on 2 Oct 2014 3:06 PM

I am having the same problem with adding a new Call Report to an Account.  The selection bar and the new button pop up under the keyboard and are inaccessible.  When I close the keyboard, I can see the bar and the New button for about a second, then they disappear off the screen.  Using different keyboards only changed the amount of time the box stayed visible before disappearing.

This started happening after installing IOS 8.0 - currently on IOS 8.0.2 experiencing the same problem.

harmoniemand responded on 6 Oct 2014 1:42 AM

May the app goes to offline mode?

Suggested Answer
Saravanakumar VE responded on 6 Oct 2014 1:48 AM

Hi Pepper116,

Refer the link below for your issues.

http://crmtipoftheday.com/

Saravanakumar.VE

thenorthernstar responded on 4 Nov 2014 5:28 AM

Hi,

I am having the same problem and running on iOS 8.1. Without deleting the app and then re-installing, there doesn't seem to be a way to rectify this.

When the 'more command' button disappears, its seems that the app is working in an enlarged display zoom.

Like 'PassionFlakey' when typing within a lookup field, you can only see the 'New' button or LookUp suggestions for about a second (once you've hidden the keyboard), which on most occasions isn't long enough.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Suggested Answer
Saravanakumar VE responded on 6 Oct 2014 1:48 AM

Hi Pepper116,

Refer the link below for your issues.

http://crmtipoftheday.com/

Saravanakumar.VE