Question Status

Verified
Matt Henry asked a question on 4 Feb 2015 1:54 PM

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with on-premise CRM 2013 where after creating a new opportunity, several (5) duplicate auto posts are created which indicate the opportunity was created. I have several plugins which listen for opportunity Update events, but no creation, and setting breakpoints while using Visual Studio and a remote debugger did not cause any breaks during the save process. In addition, I see one record in the audit log, and I have also stepped through any javascript and there aren't any additional saves occurring from the browser.

I am wondering what event exactly would cause these auto posts to be created, and where should I look for the source of this?

Verified Answer
Prashant Shukla responded on 4 Feb 2015 2:33 PM

Hi Matt

I guess you have imported many solutions/customization in your CRM, However, here is a work around:

Go to settings>>Customizations>>Customize the system>>SDK Messages

You will see that there are multiple auto-posts plugins enabled for same event on same entity, disable them & let only one enabled:

CRM-tude

Prashant Shukla

Make sure to Vote as Helpful and  Mark As Answer ,if you get answer of your question.

Suggested Answer
Prashant Shukla responded on 4 Feb 2015 4:18 PM

Do not forget to click on Publish button after that

CRM-tude

Prashant Shukla

Make sure to Vote as Helpful and  Mark As Answer ,if you get answer of your question.

Verified Answer
Prashant Shukla responded on 4 Feb 2015 2:33 PM

Hi Matt

I guess you have imported many solutions/customization in your CRM, However, here is a work around:

Go to settings>>Customizations>>Customize the system>>SDK Messages

You will see that there are multiple auto-posts plugins enabled for same event on same entity, disable them & let only one enabled:

CRM-tude

Prashant Shukla

Suggested Answer
Prashant Shukla responded on 4 Feb 2015 4:18 PM

Do not forget to click on Publish button after that

CRM-tude

Prashant Shukla