Question Status

Suggested Answer
Markus79 asked a question on 26 Feb 2015 2:28 AM

I just installed the trial of CRM Online. To sync e-Mails it needs me to approve as the Outlook 365 Administrator. How do i do that?

Thanks

Markus

Suggested Answer
Burak Gogcegoz responded on 26 Feb 2015 2:41 AM

Hello Markus,

You can do that by CRM->Settings->Email COnfigurations->MailBoxes->Approve Email.

Afterwards you just need to test & enable mailbox.

Hope this helps,

Burak

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 2:43 AM

Hi Markus79,

You can do the following:

When logged in as the admin, go to Settings > Administration > Users, then open the user record in question.  At the top of the form there is an APPROVE EMAIL button.

Also, a tip so you no longer need to do this (should you wish) you can do the following:

Goto Settings -> Administration -> System Settings -> Email tab and un-check process emails for approved users/queues.

This will then allow emails to be automatically approved without your manual interaction.

Hope this helps

Markus79 responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:28 AM

hmm i seem not to be able to find the user settings... in CRM settings?

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:38 AM

Hi Markus79,

Sorry my fault, in the new version they moved where users are

So its settings > Security > Users (then select the user in question)

You can also do this

Markus79 responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:40 AM

Thank you!

Is it possible to connect a second office 365 exchange / email with one user? I am MD of 2 daugter companies and would like to use the CRM to track emails / contacts of both eoffice 365 email accounts.

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:42 AM

No I do not believe this to be possible as configuration settings in both CRM and Outlook only allow for one user

Glad the above helped

EDIT:

Just thought, you could have your 'other' email accounts forward to your CRM primary email address 'inbox' which you could then track/tag/set regarding as you would normally.

it would just mean setting up some rules within Outlook itself

Suggested Answer
Burak Gogcegoz responded on 26 Feb 2015 2:41 AM

Hello Markus,

You can do that by CRM->Settings->Email COnfigurations->MailBoxes->Approve Email.

Afterwards you just need to test & enable mailbox.

Hope this helps,

Burak

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 2:43 AM

Hi Markus79,

You can do the following:

When logged in as the admin, go to Settings > Administration > Users, then open the user record in question.  At the top of the form there is an APPROVE EMAIL button.

Also, a tip so you no longer need to do this (should you wish) you can do the following:

Goto Settings -> Administration -> System Settings -> Email tab and un-check process emails for approved users/queues.

This will then allow emails to be automatically approved without your manual interaction.

Hope this helps

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:38 AM

Hi Markus79,

Sorry my fault, in the new version they moved where users are

So its settings > Security > Users (then select the user in question)

You can also do this

Suggested Answer
Bryn Miller responded on 26 Feb 2015 4:42 AM

No I do not believe this to be possible as configuration settings in both CRM and Outlook only allow for one user

Glad the above helped

EDIT:

Just thought, you could have your 'other' email accounts forward to your CRM primary email address 'inbox' which you could then track/tag/set regarding as you would normally.

it would just mean setting up some rules within Outlook itself