Question Status

Verified
Dynamic James asked a question on 18 Mar 2015 6:24 AM

Hi

We have made some customisations to some entities in a customer's sandbox which work fine.  One user tested the creation of an Opportunity (both from an Account and on its own) however we receive the error below.  The Opportunity hasn't been modified as part of the customisations.  I know this relates to a plugin (RetrieveAllMetadata.***Entity: Create of opportunity) already put in place before us but the same plugin has been registered in Live too and users can create an Opportunity fine.  Is anyone able to tell me what I should do? 

Thanks

"***" has been used to hide the prefix for data protection. 

"***_Licensing" is a custom entity

In case it helps, this was a CRM "upgraded" from CRM 2011 online to CRM 2013 online.

---

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: Invalid LicenseDetail:

<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">

<ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode>

<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic">

   <KeyValuePairOfstringanyType>

     <d2p1:key>OperationStatus</d2p1:key>

     <d2p1:value xmlns:d4p1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" i:type="d4p1:string">0</d2p1:value>

   </KeyValuePairOfstringanyType>

   <KeyValuePairOfstringanyType>

     <d2p1:key>SubErrorCode</d2p1:key>

     <d2p1:value xmlns:d4p1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" i:type="d4p1:string">-2146233088</d2p1:value>

   </KeyValuePairOfstringanyType>

</ErrorDetails>

<Message>Invalid License</Message>

<Timestamp>2015-03-16T11:30:25.4641026Z</Timestamp>

<InnerFault i:nil="true" />

<TraceText>

 

[Count: Count.CountUpdation]

[83e9a22a-46ea-e211-8b46-984be16dae4d: RetrieveAllMetadata.***Entity: Create of opportunity]

 

Unsecure=82e9a22a-46ea-e211-8b46-984be16dae4d

LicenseEntities method

***_Licensing count=1

 

 

</TraceText>

</OrganizationServiceFault>

Reply
Verified Answer
Bruno Lucas responded on 22 Mar 2015 3:17 AM

Are you using any third-party dll along with your solution? Or could  it be integrating with another application that require a license? Id it is not CRM Online sometimes the real error is on the windows event log

Bruno Lucas, Senior CRM Consultant

DynamicDay CRM Blog 

Please mark my post as "Verified" If it helped to solve your problem 

Reply
Verified Answer
Mansoor Sulaiman responded on 22 Mar 2015 3:39 AM

Please check plugin dll which you are registered. Please un register plugins and try to create opportunity.

Reply
Suggested Answer
Dynamic James responded on 23 Mar 2015 4:22 AM

We managed to identify the exact plugin step causing this issue as when it was disabled the issue wouldn't occur.  Unfortunately we don't have the code so don't know exactly what this does but when the customisations were imported from sandbox to Production it didn't bring the issue over so it must be related to a plugin requiring a unique licence number for each environment it is on.  The sandbox is an exact copy of Live so there wouldn't be a new number for the sandbox.  Thanks for your help.

Reply
Verified Answer
Bruno Lucas responded on 22 Mar 2015 3:17 AM

Are you using any third-party dll along with your solution? Or could  it be integrating with another application that require a license? Id it is not CRM Online sometimes the real error is on the windows event log

Bruno Lucas, Senior CRM Consultant

DynamicDay CRM Blog 

Please mark my post as "Verified" If it helped to solve your problem 

Reply
Verified Answer
Mansoor Sulaiman responded on 22 Mar 2015 3:39 AM

Please check plugin dll which you are registered. Please un register plugins and try to create opportunity.

Reply
Suggested Answer
Dynamic James responded on 23 Mar 2015 4:22 AM

We managed to identify the exact plugin step causing this issue as when it was disabled the issue wouldn't occur.  Unfortunately we don't have the code so don't know exactly what this does but when the customisations were imported from sandbox to Production it didn't bring the issue over so it must be related to a plugin requiring a unique licence number for each environment it is on.  The sandbox is an exact copy of Live so there wouldn't be a new number for the sandbox.  Thanks for your help.

Reply