Question Status

Suggested Answer
Jeremiah asked a question on 24 Mar 2015 7:52 AM

Hello,

Email messages are not delivered ontime, sometimes it pends for a very long time and now sends during non-business hours.

I have created more outgoing profiles and grouped users in each profile, but I left the user that sends emails out the most in just one profile, yet the delivery rate is slow.

My current configuration was setup to check 5 users at a time and process 100 emails per user at a time. Please find the screenshot below:

Now, I editted the <RequestBatchSize> tag from 100 to 500 but still the same issue.

How else can I make this delivery faster.

Any help please?

Suggested Answer
Andres Guzman responded on 24 Mar 2015 10:38 AM

Hi Jeremiah

My name is Andres Guzman, I'm glad to help you

Maybe you can check the next recommendations. Those are for CRM 2011 but many of this applied for any version of CRM:

blogs.msdn.com/.../recomendaciones-para-mejorar-el-desempe-241-o-de-email-router.aspx

Let me know if you need additional info

Regards,

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities,

Dynamics CRM Support Blog

Andres Guzman
Support Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Jeremiah responded on 24 Mar 2015 3:34 PM

Thanks Andres,

I went to the MSCRMEmailLog to see if I could get any clue on what was happening, here is what I could pull from the trace:

An error occurred while checking for outgoing e-mail messages to process for SMTP: http://ServerName. System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: SQL timeout expired. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).

What could this suggest please?

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Andres Guzman responded on 24 Mar 2015 10:38 AM

Hi Jeremiah

My name is Andres Guzman, I'm glad to help you

Maybe you can check the next recommendations. Those are for CRM 2011 but many of this applied for any version of CRM:

blogs.msdn.com/.../recomendaciones-para-mejorar-el-desempe-241-o-de-email-router.aspx

Let me know if you need additional info

Regards,

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities,

Dynamics CRM Support Blog

Andres Guzman
Support Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM