SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 - Performance Testing

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Ganesh Padmanaban asked a question on 8 Jun 2015 10:51 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi Experts,

Am looking for the information regarding the feasibility study for doing performance testing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 application for one of our clients. we are just puzzeled how to start with the Proof of Concept. Nevertheless, we had to go with HP Load Runner tool for scripting first. Once we started recording the below flow, we got to see that LR was not able to capture the events of communication between the LR and Sync Manager.

Scenario
1. Launch the third party tool insightdev.exe

2. once you see the main screen, click on synchronize menu.

3. A separate pop-up (sync manager) window appears and its starts synchronizing(approx 15 min)

$ We are using a third party tool (insightdev.exe) to access the microsoft dynamics CRM

$ LoadRunner was not able to capture the events/traffic between the third party tool and sync manager.

>Could you please share the views of LoadRunner compactiability for Microsoft Dynamics CRM2014??

>Is there any performance toolkit avaialble for Microsoft dynamics CRM 2015?

if so, is there any documentation available for testing the CRM application using this toolkit.

Please help me on this regard!!

Your thoughts and views are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ganesh Padmanaban responded on 8 Jun 2015 11:06 PM

is there any toolkit SDK available for performance testing?

Mahender responded on 8 Jun 2015 11:16 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

There is toolkit for CRM 2011, but after that new was not release, pinpoint.microsoft.com/.../12884915630

Check this for different ways to troubleshooting performance issue: technet.microsoft.com/.../hh699694.aspx

Thanks

Ganesh Padmanaban responded on 8 Jun 2015 11:43 PM

can we use CRM2011 toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release applications?

Mahender responded on 8 Jun 2015 11:49 PM
My Badges

Have not done that but you could try to use that by updating CRM APIs with latest SDK APIs.

Mahender responded on 8 Jun 2015 11:16 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

There is toolkit for CRM 2011, but after that new was not release, pinpoint.microsoft.com/.../12884915630

Check this for different ways to troubleshooting performance issue: technet.microsoft.com/.../hh699694.aspx

Thanks

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS