SBX - Forum Post Title

NAV-CRM Dynamics connector -Price list items

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

zmk asked a question on 31 Aug 2015 4:16 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hello,

As you know, in the GP-CRM dynamics connector version there were mappings to read the Price headers and price list items from GP to CRM. In the NAV-CRM dynamics connector version this mapping doesn’t exist. My question is, if my client has multiple prices per product ,for the same currency, how this info will be fetched by the connector?

What the connector is doing now is creating the default price (field found on the NAV item level) for each currency defined on the NAV system. But I need to have multiple prices for the same currency depending if the season is high or low.

Thank you .

Surmeet Singh responded on 31 Aug 2015 4:33 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi zmk,

Yeah that is a major headache in NAV - CRM connector. The work around for it is create a custom entity in CRM and sync pricelist items with it. Then on create/update you can create/add to the pricelist.

zmk responded on 31 Aug 2015 5:58 AM
My Badges

thanks for your reply.

do you mean  to create a new entity in CRM and synchronize it with NAV through the connector? or you are proposing to do this in a new application?

Surmeet Singh responded on 31 Aug 2015 6:01 AM
My Badges

Hi Zmk,

I am proposing for a new entity in CRM and sync with NAV. On create of the records for that entity in CRM, write a plugin to create records for Pricelist.

Anshul Chaturvedi responded on 27 Apr 2016 6:45 AM

Dear Surmeet,

Arun Malik is not happy  :)

Please suggest me some better solution.

Regards,

Anshul Chaturvedi

Surmeet Singh responded on 31 Aug 2015 4:33 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi zmk,

Yeah that is a major headache in NAV - CRM connector. The work around for it is create a custom entity in CRM and sync pricelist items with it. Then on create/update you can create/add to the pricelist.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS