Question Status

Unanswered
MMattson asked a question on 16 May 2009 7:05 AM

I am trying to integrate Virtual earth for routing from owner to contact. I have the hardcoded addresses functional, but am missing something on getting the CrmService to work. I can get VS 2005 to find the service and create the files (discomap & wsdl), but they give the error below.

Error:

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CrmService' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 9:  using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
Line 10: using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;
Line 11: using CrmService;
Line 12:
Line 13: public partial class Routes : System.Web.UI.Page

Yasser H Jaber responded on 16 May 2009 9:46 AM

what did you name the web refernce to Crm Services? I think you name it something else other than CrmService...

did you add the web refernce to the same project as web project hosting your web page?

MMattson responded on 16 May 2009 10:54 AM

I didn't implement this system. It is the same web reference I created for this project, but may not be the same used previously. Where can I find the name of the web reference used previously?

MMattson responded on 18 May 2009 5:10 AM

I just rebuilt the solution from scratch. I can run the CS file from the PC that I used for development and the CRMservice is found just fine. However, when I move the folder structure containing all the files over to the CRM server, it gives me that same error.

Do I have to modify anything because I am moving it? Do I need to do develop the solution on the server