SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Errors using Dynamics CRM Voice of the Customer (Surveys)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Hugo Mora asked a question on 7 Mar 2016 1:36 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hello,

I am trying to use Surveys but I am getting two errors that dot not allow my to use this functionality:

1. I am not able to publish the Survey. I get an error message with this: Business Process Error: Unable to find the configuration '{0}' (original message in spanish).

The Log has this detail:

[Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.Merged: Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.SurveyPublish]
[7d6371a2-6f97-e111-987f-00155d230e08: Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.SurveyPublish: Update of msdyn_survey]
Diagnostic code:0
Diagnostic code:10
Diagnostic code:20
Exception: Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.InvalidPluginExecutionException: No se encontró la configuración '{0}'
   at Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.BasePlugin.GetConfiguration()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.SurveyPublish.ExecutePluginLogic()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Surveys.Plugins.BasePlugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)

2. I am not able to preview the survey. I get a message with this: Error: Error: 500 Internal Server Error: Configuration '{0}' was not found (original message in spanish).

ANY HINTS?

Hugo.

Juan Pablo Rodriguez responded on 8 Mar 2016 9:13 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi Hugo,

We have the same issues since the same date and we have opened an incident to Support.

VoC stopped working in our Sandbox instances and also in the Demo/Trials created for testing.

This is the resolution of the case:

Resolution:

•  “Voice of the Customer” functionality is currently not available in EMEA region. For more details, please visit the following URL: https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crmteamblog/archive/2016/01/12/preview-feature-voice-of-the-customer-surveys

We also have seen some new behaviours in our instances:

• The option for to install this kind of solutions (VoC, FantasySalesTeam...) has disappeared in all our Sandbox instances.
  •  The VoC Solution setup process in the production instances raises a new "preview agreement" message box that has to be accepted in order to proceed with setup.

There are news in the web about the availability of VoC in EMEA since the 27th Feb. week.

Also the VoC worked up to yesterday.

The VoC appears in the Whats's New information on the Dynamics CRM Roadmap web page: http://crmroadmap.dynamics.com 

There is no mention about the EMEA availability of VoC in this new portal neither in the preview nor in the development tabs.

It seems that the facts are that VoC is now a preview feature in EMEA that was available before and that doesn't exists any refrerence of its availability for EMEA in the roadmap page.

Somebody has news about that?

Best regards,

Juan Pablo

Bhavesh Shastri responded on 27 Apr 2016 4:44 PM

The exception is indicated VoC solution is not configured. VoC Solution needs to be configured after installation from Solution Configuration page. The Configuration process provisions required Azure components and creates a configuration record under Settings->VoC Configuration. Please check if you have configuration record in place. If not, go to Solutions area and configure the solution and then try to Publish/Preview Surveys.

Raj Pandya responded on 29 Jun 2016 9:22 AM

I had the same issue and I deleted the VoC solution and re-installed it. Once installed I opened the solution to enable the default surveys. It worked a treat.

VivekG12603 responded on 18 Jan 2018 1:07 PM

Hi Raj - We're facing similar error.  Can you provide instructions to Delete and then Reinstall the VOTC package. 

Thank you

Vivek

Mahender responded on 18 Jan 2018 1:16 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can can go to solutions and select VOC solution and can delete it. Make sure that you have the System Administrator or System Customizer security role or equivalent permissions.

Sign in to Dynamics CRM instance.

Click Settings > Solutions.

Select a solution and click Delete.

VivekG12603 responded on 18 Jan 2018 3:42 PM

We reinstalled the solution but its still missing the configuration record under Settings->VoC Configuration.  Is there a way to create that manually?

Juan Pablo Rodriguez responded on 8 Mar 2016 9:13 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi Hugo,

We have the same issues since the same date and we have opened an incident to Support.

VoC stopped working in our Sandbox instances and also in the Demo/Trials created for testing.

This is the resolution of the case:

Resolution:

•  “Voice of the Customer” functionality is currently not available in EMEA region. For more details, please visit the following URL: https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crmteamblog/archive/2016/01/12/preview-feature-voice-of-the-customer-surveys

We also have seen some new behaviours in our instances:

• The option for to install this kind of solutions (VoC, FantasySalesTeam...) has disappeared in all our Sandbox instances.
  •  The VoC Solution setup process in the production instances raises a new "preview agreement" message box that has to be accepted in order to proceed with setup.

There are news in the web about the availability of VoC in EMEA since the 27th Feb. week.

Also the VoC worked up to yesterday.

The VoC appears in the Whats's New information on the Dynamics CRM Roadmap web page: http://crmroadmap.dynamics.com 

There is no mention about the EMEA availability of VoC in this new portal neither in the preview nor in the development tabs.

It seems that the facts are that VoC is now a preview feature in EMEA that was available before and that doesn't exists any refrerence of its availability for EMEA in the roadmap page.

Somebody has news about that?

Best regards,

Juan Pablo

Mahender responded on 18 Jan 2018 1:16 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can can go to solutions and select VOC solution and can delete it. Make sure that you have the System Administrator or System Customizer security role or equivalent permissions.

Sign in to Dynamics CRM instance.

Click Settings > Solutions.

Select a solution and click Delete.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS