SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Dynamics 365. Gamification. Can't get email to activate service

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Serhiy Herts asked a question on 3 Jan 2017 8:37 AM

Question Status

Verified

Just installed in my Dynamics CRM instance https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/dynamics-365/mscrm.f6d23ec7-255c-4bd8-8c99-dc041d5cb8b3

But i can't finished installation process. There in no letter on my email from service. What is the problem?

You've successfully activated the Gamification for Microsoft 
Dynamics 365 solution. Check your email for instructions on 
how to sign in and set up your first game. 
2r4fYvLAk: 
Continue

Jason Cosman responded on 3 Jan 2017 8:59 AM
My Badges

Hello Serhiy;

I've reached out to the Dynamics 365 Gamification team. Hopefully someone will be able to answer this for you. I've also been able to replicate the error your receiving. Maybe we're doing something wrong.

Jesse Brakefield responded on 3 Jan 2017 11:38 AM
My Badges

Hello Serhiy,

Have you tried logging into Gamification?  The URL is gamification.dynamics.com.  Please let me know if you can successfully log in.

Tina Kozelsky responded on 3 Jan 2017 11:45 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

We are in the process of updating the activation notification.  You will no longer receive a welcome email with login instructions.  Instead activation message will include link to Gamification for direct access.  gamification.dynamics.com

Serhiy Herts responded on 4 Jan 2017 2:24 AM

Hello Jesse! Thank you, successfully log in.

Jesse Brakefield responded on 4 Jan 2017 8:07 AM
My Badges

Excellent!  I am glad.  We will look into the fact that you did not receive a welcome email.

LLockard responded on 6 Jan 2017 11:24 AM

Hi Tina - I'm trying to Activate Gamification in my DEV site but it keeps failing to register and when I try to access the url directly that doesn't work as well.  Here's what I'm seeing:

•Make sure the web address gamification.dynamics.com is correct.

•Look for the page with your search engine.

•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

Tina Kozelsky responded on 6 Jan 2017 2:28 PM
My Badges

Hi Linda,

Are you getting failure notice when trying to generate security key?  Please do hard refresh CTRL + F5 and try again.  You also may want to try in another browser

LLockard responded on 9 Jan 2017 11:00 AM

Hi - I have tried all of those options and I'm still getting the error.  I'm receiving the Error at the Register Organization step of the activation - at the top it has the Privacy Statement and then it ask for Organizational Name (I am just putting in my company name, should I be using something else?) and the Country/Region and then after filling those to fields in I'm clicking on Register Organization and that's when I receive the error.

Tina Kozelsky responded on 9 Jan 2017 11:48 AM
My Badges

Please provide screen shot of error message.  What you are describing is something different.  I will need to share with dev team and get back to you.  Thank you.

LLockard responded on 9 Jan 2017 1:52 PM
Raheman responded on 20 Jun 2017 11:52 AM

We are waiting for a resolution for the link in the automated email sent out upon creation of a game. The second email contains the broken link saying sign in. It also says another email will be sent telling you how to sign in. This can be seen in the first email below. It obviously does not give instruction on how to sign in. As an end user, I would think clicking the sign in link contained in the second email would take me where I need to go. It does not. It instead takes you to https://ppe-tie.fantasysalesteam.com/ which is no longer available. I cannot use gamification with our sales force until there is clear instruction on how to access gamification, or the sign in link is fixed. Please let me know the status on your end

Marcelo Rosalen responded on 11 Dec 2017 3:57 PM

Tina. I have the same Issue. I have a TSP demo instance and I am trying to activate my Gamification. When I click on the button "start activation" the pop-up asked my credentials and them I accepted the terms and got a error ( An error occurred while processing your request 2017-12-11T21:13:31.7888591Z. And them stop the activation process and back to the homepage. Any feedback ?  Thanks in advanced.

Dynamics 365 CRM responded on 14 Nov 2018 4:43 AM

Hi All,

I am facing an error with the below message while trying to install gamification on Dynamics 365 CRM trail version. Any idea why its happening ?

Error

An error occurred while processing your request.

2018-11-14T10:39:35.3034758Z

Tina Kozelsky responded on 3 Jan 2017 11:45 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

We are in the process of updating the activation notification.  You will no longer receive a welcome email with login instructions.  Instead activation message will include link to Gamification for direct access.  gamification.dynamics.com

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS