SBX - Forum Post Title

Gamification - Unable to Create Games

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

arvinb asked a question on 17 Jan 2017 4:40 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hello,

Does anyone else having issues creating games with Gamification?

Here is the scenario:

1. I have the Game Manager role. And I was able to create games before. But for some reason today, any of our Game Manager or Administrator are unable to create games.

2. We are able to setup the game, teams, KPI's, Awards, and then we click on Start The Game. After that nothing! We look at games or saved games. Nothing is being created at all.

This looks like another bug in the application. Is anyone else getting this issue?

Tina Kozelsky responded on 18 Jan 2017 12:09 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Yes, we are aware of issue.  We are redirecting Gamification support channel to Dynamics CRM Support.  Please go to portal.office.com and submit ticket in Admin Portal.  Or contact 1-800-865-9408 for Dynamics 365 (online) Product Support.

arvinb responded on 19 Jan 2017 12:00 PM
My Badges

It looks like it's working now. Yesterday we created games and it took 8 hours for it to show. Today the game we created shows up right away. Thanks!

Tina Kozelsky responded on 19 Jan 2017 12:39 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Yes, we pushed updates to production last night so you should see improvements.

Pulkita Chauhan responded on 17 Jul 2018 12:41 PM
My Badges

I'm still unable to create Games even though required security role assigned. Can anyone help? 

Rawish Kumar responded on 14 Jan 2019 2:21 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi Pulkita,

What exactly is the issue you are facing. Please provide more details.

You have already mentioned , you have all required role.It might be an issue that ramification might not have setup correctly. verify here : docs.microsoft.com/.../manage-gamification-in-dynamics-365-online

Tina Kozelsky responded on 18 Jan 2017 12:09 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Yes, we are aware of issue.  We are redirecting Gamification support channel to Dynamics CRM Support.  Please go to portal.office.com and submit ticket in Admin Portal.  Or contact 1-800-865-9408 for Dynamics 365 (online) Product Support.

Tina Kozelsky responded on 19 Jan 2017 12:39 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Yes, we pushed updates to production last night so you should see improvements.

Rawish Kumar responded on 14 Jan 2019 2:21 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi Pulkita,

What exactly is the issue you are facing. Please provide more details.

You have already mentioned , you have all required role.It might be an issue that ramification might not have setup correctly. verify here : docs.microsoft.com/.../manage-gamification-in-dynamics-365-online

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS