SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Purchasing ADX Studio licence for v6

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

TonyBow asked a question on 13 Jul 2017 10:38 AM

Question Status

Verified

Hi,

My organisation is still using CRM2011 and the compatible licence version of ADX Studio is version 6.

If I purchased a current licence of Microsoft ADX Portals will this be work with version 6 or is there a better approach?

Thanks

Guido Preite responded on 13 Jul 2017 11:35 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

no, adx studio licenses are not sold anymore

Alex Shlega responded on 13 Jul 2017 11:37 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I think you are out of luck, unfortunately. Those versions are long gone, and, right now, you need to be an online customer to be using the portals

Abed Haniyah responded on 13 Jul 2017 2:15 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Check this in Microsoft Dynamics 365 road-map:

Source code for Portals

"A one time release of Portals code will be released to the Microsoft Download Center under MIT license for developers to download.

This feature enables Portals to be deployed to Dynamics 365 online and on-premises environments, and allows developers to customize the code to suit their specific business needs."

TonyBow responded on 14 Jul 2017 3:50 AM

Thanks for your replies!

Looks like I've gotta bite the bullet and upgrade from CRM2011 just hope the user experience is as clean as the current version?

Guido Preite responded on 13 Jul 2017 11:35 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

no, adx studio licenses are not sold anymore

Alex Shlega responded on 13 Jul 2017 11:37 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I think you are out of luck, unfortunately. Those versions are long gone, and, right now, you need to be an online customer to be using the portals

Abed Haniyah responded on 13 Jul 2017 2:15 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Check this in Microsoft Dynamics 365 road-map:

Source code for Portals

"A one time release of Portals code will be released to the Microsoft Download Center under MIT license for developers to download.

This feature enables Portals to be deployed to Dynamics 365 online and on-premises environments, and allows developers to customize the code to suit their specific business needs."

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS